The Extended Head bridle has an extra head band and has been used on Stations over the years to help prevent horses rubbing their bridle off. The throat latch sits nicely on the horse’s throat and not across the jaw bone. A stylish solid leather bridle used on stations, work or leisure across Australia.
- Solid Leather, 7/8” (22mm)
- Hand sewn for extra strength and longevity
- Handmade at our workshop in Queensland, Australia
- Available in Cob or Full size
- Choice of Stainless Steel or Brass Buckles.
- Kangaroo hide lace used for braiding.
- Braid pattern is as per photo only.
- Standard Colour – Green and Yellow
(If you would like a different colour please leave a note when placing your order online or call us.)
- Sold individually