The Stockman’s Breastplate consists of a yoke, with a neck and wither strap, (The wither strap helps prevent the saddle from being pulled down onto the horses wither) a breast strap at the bottom of the yoke runs through the horse’s front legs and attaches to the girth, and two straps at the top of the yoke attach to the D-rings of a saddle.
- Solid Leather
- Hand sewn with brown machine edged stitching for extra strength and longevity
- Handmade at our workshop in Queensland, Australia
- 7/8” (22.5mm) straps
- Choice of Stainless Steel or Brass Buckles and fittings
- Loop or Snap hook for girth attachment
- If you don’t mind receiving either buckle type, please select “Any Fitting” as your option.
- Sold individually