The Bull Strap, often worn as a belt and used to secure cattle. This strap is made in one piece with no ring, plus a buckle fastening. Kent Saddlery manufacture their leather Bull Straps using 1 layer of solid leather, terylene webbing and an under layer of soft leather which goes against the beast.
- Solid Leather and Terylene Webbing Double machine Stitched with poly braided thread
- Handmade at our workshop in Queensland, Australia
- Soft leather Lined for comfort
- Stainless Steel fittings only
- Size: Available in 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ wide straps, L: 59″ (150cm)
- Sold individually