The Dinner Hobble or figure eight hobble, a common style of hobble that is often worn as a belt, used as a neck strap, lunch-time hobble, or tying up a “micky” bull. This hobble is made in three pieces with two rings, plus a buckle fastening. Kent Saddlery manufacture their leather dinner hobbles using 1 layer of solid leather, terylene webbing and an under layer of soft leather.
- Solid Leather and Terylene Webbing Double machine Stitched with poly braided thread
- Handmade at our workshop in Queensland, Australia
- Soft leather Lined for comfort
- Choice of Stainless Steel or Brass Buckles and fittings
- Size: Available in 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ wide straps, L: 52″ (132cm)
- If you don’t mind receiving either buckle type, please select “Any Fitting” as your option.
- Sold individually